Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kudzu Reference, kudzu endorsement

This weekend, Sept. 27, I am going to Kudzu Kollege to learn how to kill kudzu food without poison. This is what I would like every county to do to manage the kudzu. It would be nice to teach people how to eat kudzu. There are too many hungry people today! 

This scientist tells me he has no desire to use kudzu, but he is sharing my information with people because he recognizes the science, and the 2,000,000 sites for kudzu food. He is referring people to me for uses of kudzu.

romjames miller
tocharfair@bellsouth.net
dateThu, Aug 28, 2008 at 2:05 PM
subjectAnother Kudzu User
mailed-bysvatlsmtp001.r8.fs.fed.us

hide details Aug 28 (13 days ago)
Reply


Charolette,
I have a letter from a new southern immigrant that wants to learn to use
kudzu. She wrote me a letter. XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX is her contact info.
Would you consider calling her and sharing what you know so well?
Thanks, Jim


James H. Miller, Ph.D., Research Ecologist
Insect, Disease, and Invasive Plant Research
USDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station
520 Devall Drive, Auburn, AL 36849
334-826-8700 ext. 36 Fax: 334-821-0037
email: jmiller01@fs.fed.us
http://www.srs.fs.fed.us/4105

1 comment:

Chef E said...

I was wondering if you still keep up this site? I found it interesting...